Sunday, August 16, 2009

Day 2


Day2

I went eat breakfast downstairs.Everyone was awake,we all were planing what going to do.We decided to go to the ocean to swim again.The water was very nice blue, and clear.Me and my friends sat on the ocean water,the water carried us futher,so we were always being move by the water.There were a varity of fishes in the sea.We went to play some games too!Later we went back the villa,the other family was in the villa.We played and used a room as a secret hideout.We made use of my float to lock the door.We made a password "I DON'T KNOW" We just didn't want the adults to come in so we would tell them I DON'T KNOW!Later we had Spaghetti ,auntie Inchee cooked for us.There were 2 dressings, mushroom and tomato.I ate alot that night.That night we slept late as we all knew tommorow we had to go back in the afternoon,so we wanted to make use of the time.

1 comment: