
Day3
All of us didn't wake up early that day,so our parents had to wake us up.We were all going to play golf, there was only two buggy so me ,Natalie Hon,my mum and my siblings went first.My dad was driving all of us.Carissa bought her spin uno.I did not play golf in the end,as it was not my type, me Carrissa,Nat Humes,my brother Javier,and Alisha decided to play unno.Later on,I was tired of unno,just then,my father asked me to try and play golf,so I did simply with one shot I got a goal!I was rejoicing, then my mother asked me to come and play hers.I tried but it was not simple.After that all of us went to eat outside.We had already packed our bags.After that all of us said Goodbye to the nice house.It was still early so we went to the near-by shops.On the ferry we said bye to Bintan.We were all chatting in the ferry and saying jokes.I wish to go there again someday.

I heard you crashed the buggy!!
ReplyDeleteEvangeline Tong