Saturday, May 21, 2011

My Birthday (last day of exam)

I was invited by my firends to celebrate with me by going to watch a movie however I reluctantly rejected as mum wanted me to teach my sis for her exam the next day. No matter how upsetting it was nothing could be done.But I don't hate my sis or mum and I spent the whole day roaming around the house doing absolutely nothing, I did not study as my last exam was on my B day so I thought I deserved a good rest;) I got a wii dance set for a B day present from my parents and my grandma bought me a cake, even though I did not get to choose the cake I appreciate what my grandma and parents did for me. Two days later I got to go to a shop to design my own 6 inch cake, my aunt had took my siblings and I there. We were going to design my 2nd B day cake!! I'm the eldest have one sis and one bro.The three of us decorted the cake and was a great advertiser for the shop;) Thx for all the fun and 2 cakes family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment